Thursday 14 March 2013

TMA time

I've just completed the first TMA for the course. I always end in the same situation with TMAs in that I over-read them, analyse them too much and end up getting bogged down a bit. In the end however I was fairly happy with the work that I submitted, so here's hoping that everything goes OK.

I was asked to provide a report on innovative elearning for an organisation and choose three technologies. I went for: Audiovisual technology for learner feedback, Assessment for learning with VLE's and Using Facebook to extend and enhance learning and teaching.

I utilise assessment for learning with VLE's and Facebook quite heavily already in the classroom. I had to pick one from my own practice, so I opted for Facebook because it's probably the most innovative technology I use (well, the learners use).

So that's block 1 over-with now and the next section of the course entails involvement in a MOOC. As well as the tutor group, other informal learners will be involved, so it will be interesting to see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment